Santiago Oaks Thursday afternoon 4-2

Discussion in 'Trailhead' started by pperrelle, Apr 2, 2015.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. pperrelle

pperrelle iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Paul
    Current Bike:
    Ripley V4 & Ripmo V2
    Planning on jetting out of the office a bit early today and doing an Oaks run. Start time 5-5:30. Parking at Lot 3 in Irvine Park. Plan to go up Chutes, down Cactus, up Coachwhip, down Barham Ridge to Chutes, then take a loop around the park and go up and down Puma Ridge. If anyone is interested in joining, let me know. I'll have an exact time this afternoon when I know how soon I can pack up and leave the office.

2. pperrelle

pperrelle iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Paul
    Current Bike:
    Ripley V4 & Ripmo V2
    Temps were perfect. Got in a good ride. Saw about 10 other bikes on the trail today and a couple of cute hikers in yoga pants that stopped me riding up Coachwhip to ask for directions. I had no problems stopping to help them out. :D

doublewide likes this.
  3. herzalot

herzalot iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    2020 Revel Rail,Yeti SB 130 LR
    Pics or it didn't happen...

4. doublewide

doublewide iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Mark
    Current Bike:
    Santa Cruz Tallcan
    8ow6.jpg

True story....

5. pperrelle

pperrelle iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Paul
    Current Bike:
    Ripley V4 & Ripmo V2
    lol, I figured someone would post that. I wish I did ask for a pic, but then I'd be the creepy old guy. Wait, just by posting that, maybe I already am...... :shock:

6. MnMDan

MnMDan Member

Name:
    Dan Eitman
    Current Bike:
    Trek Superfly FS
    <a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4</a>

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?