Vanalden Caves

Discussion in 'Trails' started by Danmtchl, Aug 29, 2022.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. Danmtchl

Danmtchl iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Dan
    Current Bike:
    2020 Trek Fuel EX 9.7
    Has anyone ridden out to the Vanalden Caves? I was wondering what trails are the best to get out there and difficultly level since my friend wants to go but not really a mtb’r.

UPSed, Obsidian and Sasquatch9billion like this.
  2. Sasquatch9billion

Sasquatch9billion iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    trinidad j. mendez
    Didn't realize this was close by. You might want to reach out to the dudes at Topanga Creek outpost, they may have some good intel. They also do a Saturday ride each week from the shop. Pretty fun trails out there that I didn't know about. Lots of climbing though.

Danmtchl and Obsidian like this.
  3. Danmtchl

Danmtchl iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Dan
    Current Bike:
    2020 Trek Fuel EX 9.7
    Yeah they did a ride last week to there and posted it, I will probably reach out to them but wanted to try here first.

Obsidian and Sasquatch9billion like this.
  4. Sasquatch9billion

Sasquatch9billion iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    trinidad j. mendez
    Chris and Patrick, the owners are super cool. Def. worth stopping by the shop if you're in the area.
    Really fun side note, I think Chris told me the shop used to be a practice spot for bands like the Doors and Jefferson Airplane.

Danmtchl likes this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?