Meadows in Aliso Trailwork

Discussion in 'Trail Maintenance' started by herzalot, Jan 1, 2022.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. herzalot

herzalot iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    2020 Revel Rail,Yeti SB 130 LR
    As mentioned in another thread, the legendary @kioti (Jim) will be applying his mad shovel and pick skills to Meadows in Aliso and Woods Canyon park tomorrow, Sunday January 2, 2022. For those who don't know, Jim and company added virtually all of the berms to The Luge and Meadows in 2013 and they still stand today. His work is masterful and long lasting. He knows when to dig, and when not to. He knows how to make it better for riders, not worse. He is also only one of a few who are authorized to dig in Aliso.

Text Jim tonight before 9:30 or in the morning. Meet at Moulton Meadows Park in Laguna. He is looking to meet no earlier than 9:30, but is flexible. PM me for Jim's digits.

Mikie, RIGID, mike and 4 others like this.
  2. Lost Kiwi

Lost Kiwi Well-Known Member

Name:
    Simon
    Current Bike:
    YT Izzo
    Damn @herzalot a little late notice for me. I'd honestly love the chance to help out and get on the end of a shovel again. If you hear of some stuff he needs help with in the future please let me know.

Danimal, Mikie, Cornholio and 2 others like this.
  3. herzalot

herzalot iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    You can count on him digging after a rain. I'll text his number to you.

Danimal, Mikie, Cornholio and 2 others like this.
  4. Cornholio

Cornholio iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    B
    Current Bike:
    Huffy
    Jim is an awesome dude.. The last time I saw him was while working on Meadows a couple/few years ago. Actually, I saw him again the next day when I went back to ride what I worked on and he was out there again digging.

If I wasn’t wrapped up with family stuff tomorrow I’d join in.

5. herzalot

herzalot iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    Fun for the whole family! ;)

mtnbikej, Cornholio and Mikie like this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?