Liv/Giant - Tempt - 27.5 Hardtail - Extra Small

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Ebruner, May 3, 2021.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. Ebruner

Ebruner Well-Known Member

Name:
    Erik Bruner
    Current Bike:
    22' Nomad, 22' Trance x 29
    I ended up with the bike on trade from a friend for helping him find a new bike for his wife and do a few things to his house. I'm selling it on CL to turn a profit, but I'll easily cut the price pretty much in half if some one on here needs it and it goes to a good home.

Let me know if you know a small person that is looking for a starter bike. I'm sure we could do an imtb trails parts bin special to upgrade a few things on it as well to make it extra special for some one. This bike is basically in new shape as his wife never rode it. It has brand new brakes, pads that are takeoffs from another bike.

Price is negotiable... again, listed on CL just to get as much cash as I can out of it... no intention of it selling for anything like this price for it to go to a good home.

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/bik/d/tustin-xs-liv-giant-tempt-hardtail/7316023968.html

w1iXXpR.jpg

BkhlnLw.jpg

jsLpfSm.jpg

qmQgnpr.jpg

aIrx0NN.jpg

QPSlIRL.jpg

2. Cyclotourist

Cyclotourist iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    David
    Current Bike:
    Don't fence me in!
    Great looking ride!

fos'l, Sasquatch9billion and Danmtchl like this.
  3. Runs with Scissors

Runs with Scissors iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mark Whitaker
    Current Bike:
    Giant XTC with pedals
    If I could convince my daughter to ride with me again, I'd buy it. It'd fit her perfectly.

4. fos'l

fos'l Well-Known Member

Name:
    Bob
    Current Bike:
    2005 Santa Cruz Superlight
    Sent a PM.

DangerDirtyD and Grassblade23 like this.
  5. Grassblade23

Grassblade23 Member

Name:
    Dan
    Current Bike:
    Surly Karate Monkey
    If fos'l doesn't scoop this up, I am interested. Introduced a friend to mountain biking last year on a rental, and now she's up for more.

fos'l, Cyclotourist and DangerDirtyD like this.
  6. Ebruner

Ebruner Well-Known Member

Name:
    Erik Bruner
    Current Bike:
    22' Nomad, 22' Trance x 29
    Hey folks, I've gotten a few pm's on this last night, I'm locked up in meetings until lunch today but then I'll go in and get the responses going and see if we can find this bike a new home. Thanks for your patience.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?