Victorville Cycles

Discussion in 'Local Bike Shop Reviews' started by Geetarguy, Feb 2, 2021.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. Geetarguy

Geetarguy Member

Name:
    Geetarguy
    Current Bike:
    Trek Fuel EX 7
    So far these guys have been pretty good to me. Bought my son's BXM bike there and now I'm waiting on my Trek Fuel...they tell me it will be here any day now :)

Link: Victorville Cycles

2. SnakeCharmer

SnakeCharmer iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike, aka "Ssnake"
    Current Bike:
    YT Izzo
    Which model Fuel did you get?

Danmtchl likes this.
  3. Geetarguy

Geetarguy Member

Name:
    Geetarguy
    Current Bike:
    Trek Fuel EX 7
    EX 7

4. scan

scan iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    fran allas
    Current Bike:
    Scott Spark
    I still have the 26r version, great bike!

Danmtchl, Old&InTheWay and Geetarguy like this.
  5. Ricekrispyota

Ricekrispyota Member

Name:
    Dana Weinberg
    Kevin and Carol have been around the desert for over 30 years doing the bike shop thing. They are the best shop in the desert, by far. If you do go in there for work, understand they only have two employees beside themselves. Kevin told me recently that they don't expect to be fully stocked with bikes again until the middle of the year due to the Covid buying rush. Definitely a long time LBS that has made it through all the hard times.

6. Geetarguy

Geetarguy Member

Name:
    Geetarguy
    Current Bike:
    Trek Fuel EX 7
    They've wrenched on my current bike several times...no complaints! I bought my Fuel from them and they said it would be in around the 1st week of Feb. I'm sitting here by my phone now :) They really seem to be a good shop!

Danmtchl, Old&InTheWay and fos'l like this.
  7. fos'l

fos'l Well-Known Member

Name:
    Bob
    Current Bike:
    2005 Santa Cruz Superlight
    Dealt and rode with them from '92 until '05 (when I worked in the High Desert). Great shop. Maybe of interest, I frequented Frank's Cycles (AIR) in the OC in the 70's (maybe 80's or both) which was owned by Kevin's dad.

8. Geetarguy

Geetarguy Member

Name:
    Geetarguy
    Current Bike:
    Trek Fuel EX 7
    It is interesting...and good to know that the shop has some history! I just picked up my new bike from these guys last week. I like the shop, they were really good to me....no elitist attitude at all and cool people!

Danmtchl, fos'l and Cyclotourist like this.
  9. fos'l

fos'l Well-Known Member

Name:
    Bob
    Current Bike:
    2005 Santa Cruz Superlight
    Last (maybe least interesting). I think Kevin's dad started Victorville Cycles (Victorville Schwinn initially) since I recognized him from the old shop the first time I went there.

Geetarguy, Cyclotourist and Danmtchl like this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?