Montana De Oreo

Discussion in 'Videos' started by hill^billy, Dec 28, 2018.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. hill^billy

hill^billy iMTB Rockstah

Got a sweet gift for my birthday from my wife, a Go Pro 7. I’ve been having nothing but trouble trying to view any video from my session since June! Now that I have the 7 I’ve been able to veiw some older stuff.
    So back in July it was cooking hot if you remember, so the wife and I packed it up and went to Morro Bay for a week and got our relief!
    As for mountain biking I didn’t know really what to expect. Well, the area exceeded my expectations for sure. With a beautiful cove and beach by the name of Spooner below the trail heads, how can you go wrong?
    So I figure with some boredom kicking in due to the cold and hideous wind, I would post up another boring long video, and since the consensus here is no music, there is none, you’re welcome :).
    As for the trails, there is not much chunk that I rode, but I did not ride everything. What there is though is some long fast and flowy single track that you will see in the video, which makes it well worth going back when it gets hot, it’s also got some considerable scenery!
    Also I meet a cool couple up around the top of whatever trail we were on and promised them I would post it here like 5 months ago, this girl can hold her own on the trail, of course I forgot there names but here you go.

Mikie, Danmtchl and SnakeCharmer like this.
  2. SnakeCharmer

SnakeCharmer iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike, aka "Ssnake"
    Current Bike:
    YT Izzo
  3. hill^billy

hill^billy iMTB Rockstah

Yes, I have a spelling problem.

Mikie and Danmtchl like this.
  4. Danmtchl

Danmtchl iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Dan
    Current Bike:
    2020 Trek Fuel EX 9.7
    There are a lot of great trails in that area, right above Spooner cove is The Oates Peak trail, one of my faves, with great views.

Old&InTheWay, Mikie and hill^billy like this.
  5. hill^billy

hill^billy iMTB Rockstah

Rode that one, lot’s of flow also, no vid though, not sure why?
    Also camping is about 10 min. away. Win win.

Mikie likes this.
  6. UPSed

UPSed iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Ed
    Current Bike:
    Niner Jet 9 RDO
    large.jpg

herzalot, Voodoo Tom and Danmtchl like this.
  7. Danmtchl

Danmtchl iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Dan
    Current Bike:
    2020 Trek Fuel EX 9.7
    There is a campground right behind Oates Peak trailhead, have stayed there a few times.

doublewide likes this.