SART Workdays - Oct 13 & 14

Discussion in 'Trail Maintenance' started by Cyclotourist, Sep 30, 2018.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. Cyclotourist

Cyclotourist iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    David
    Current Bike:
    Don't fence me in!
    Hey all, there will be volunteer trail work done on the SART prior to the Hell(acious) Ride at the end of October. If you would like to get an up close and personal view of the trail, work is scheduled for Saturday the 13th and Sunday the 14th. Saturday will be up on the portion past Morton Peak, and really is the more important of the two. Sunday will be the section between Glass Rd. and Middle Control Rd, and/or the segment between post office and Thomas Hunting Grounds, whichever is in need or more love. Probably the latter IMHO. There will be shuttles for volunteers and tools, we just need more bodies out there working on the chain gang.

If any of you would like to help out for either day, please email Mark Friis: markfriis1 (at) gmail.com to RSVP and arrange a spot.

24150668628_1d3b936d67_b.jpg

2. Sidewalk

Sidewalk iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Josh
    Current Bike:
    N+1
    Just raced Grizzly, Southfork to Middle Control. Skip all of it, it's great.

3. Cyclotourist

Cyclotourist iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    David
    Current Bike:
    Don't fence me in!
    Thanks! I rode it a few weeks ago, and thought it was pretty good. I figured PO to Thomas is the bigger need.

Sidewalk, rossage and mtnbikej like this.
  4. rossage

rossage iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Ross Lawson
    Current Bike:
    Highball
    My forearms thank you in advance

Sidewalk, mike, mtnbikej and 2 others like this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?