Santa Cruz flow trail vid

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Danimal, Sep 1, 2018.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. Danimal

Danimal iMTB Addict

Name:
    Dan
    Current Bike:
    Epic Evo
    I've ridden in Santa Cruz a few times and really enjoy it.
    I've wanted to ride this trail since I heard about it a few years ago, and this video caters to that desire. Looks like soooo much fun.
    Enjoy!

2. konakc

konakc iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    kc
    Yes.. demo forest is ... cool carpet overgrowth forest that some mtbkers got together n made some trails.. flow braille... parallel trails.. one chunky..one flowy...off menu stuff is fantastic.. in ucscruz and wilder....

3. Danimal

Danimal iMTB Addict

Name:
    Dan
    Current Bike:
    Epic Evo
    Santa Cruz was a blast the times I rode it. Although that was many years ago, I need to get back up there.

herzalot, mountaingirl sara and Mikie like this.
  4. H2oChick

H2oChick Well-Known Member

Name:
    K-Oss
    The initial climb is worth every breath. The Flow Trail is on the must do epic ride list for sure. You will love it!

5. herzalot

herzalot iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    2020 Revel Rail,Yeti SB 130 LR
    I'll go! Reprise our road trip of 2008?

6. Danimal

Danimal iMTB Addict

Name:
    Dan
    Current Bike:
    Epic Evo
    I'm totally down with that.

7. konakc

konakc iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    kc
    I agree flow n braille r great but thats not even the best trails at s cruz...

Danimal likes this.
  8. Ebruner

Ebruner Well-Known Member

Name:
    Erik Bruner
    Current Bike:
    22' Nomad, 22' Trance x 29
    I've been doing a lot of riding this year up in Santacruz and pacifica. The riding in Santacruz is unreal. the UC trails are mind blowing, but you need a guide or a firm grasp on where to go... nothing is marked, although the info on where to go is out there.

I'd be willing to do a santa cruz trip as well.

konakc likes this.
  9. konakc

konakc iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    kc
    I totally agree with e bruner.. its like some little elves went to work on all the trails and just made it perfect for flowing and jumping in star wars ewok forest..
    but don't tell you about it... just gotta find it.. and/or go w/ local... some of the locals not so open...
    one dude we met said don't go down this trail b/c the rangers will ticket you... then he went down that trail...

herzalot likes this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?