Following a World Champion at Skypark

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Sidewalk, Jul 2, 2018.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. Sidewalk

Sidewalk iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Josh
    Current Bike:
    N+1
    I chased Madeline Bemis down Arrow and Jumpline, who in turn was following her father Wes.

2. Cyclotourist

Cyclotourist iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    David
    Current Bike:
    Don't fence me in!
    SoCal girl!!! Awesome watching her race the SoCal high school races last year!

3. herzalot

herzalot iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    2020 Revel Rail,Yeti SB 130 LR
    Great job Josh! What bike were you on?

4. Sidewalk

Sidewalk iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Josh
    Current Bike:
    N+1
    My claim to fame is beating her once at a 12 hour. In her defense, she wasn't even trying, and had no idea I was even gaining on her over the last two laps!

My 2017 Enduro Comp. She works there now, and I am real friendly with the staff. I came in third place at their only XC race to the two high school league racers (Dakota and Jonathan) who work there. I chased Dakota, Zack (who is actually a hockey player by night, elite XC by day), Wes, and Madeline down Jumpline and Arrow a few times Saturday. Then met back up on Sunday again. At the end of the day we all helped close up the park by picking a separate trail each to check for stragglers.

5. Mikie

Mikie Admin/iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mikie Watson
    Current Bike:
    Ibis DV9 / SC Hightower
    Those were AWESOME!

mtnbikej, Faust29 and Sidewalk like this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?