Living in dtla

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by muni, May 3, 2018.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. muni

muni Member

Name:
    Mike
    Current Bike:
    17 Yeti SB5
    Out walking the dog, notice they are shooting a hiphop video at 12:00 am. Its like this almost every other day in the art district of dtla. Don't get me started about the filming noise especially when ken block was shooting his monster mustang video.

41144525744_b8c191e10f_c.jpg

kioti, MrGreedom, Luis and 5 others like this.
  2. mtnbikej

mtnbikej J-Zilla

Name:
    J
    Current Bike:
    SC Chameleon SS, SC Hightower
  3. Luis

Luis iMTB Addict

Name:
    Luis
    Current Bike:
    La Diabla
    I lived near Olympic and Hoover for 15 years. I don’t miss the soothing sounds of the ghetto bird flying around all night :confused:

4. blixet

blixet Well-Known Member

Name:
    Tom
    Current Bike:
    Transition Scout, TJ Ti
    Spent 13 yrs travelling to Little Tokyo 6 days a week to train Aikido. We had numerous shoot in the dojo including Rush Hour 3. You'd think with all the filming dough rolling in, the city could fill a pothole. Gotta say, don't miss much about going downtown one bit, except maybe Sushi Gen.

Cyclotourist likes this.
  5. muni

muni Member

Name:
    Mike
    Current Bike:
    17 Yeti SB5
    Yeah so many potholes. One reason I drive a Raptor. Sushi Gen is probally the best sushi place in little Tokyo, but hate waiting in line. Usually go to Sushi Go 55.

Cyclotourist likes this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?