Tips for new Trailhead Invite Form!

Discussion in 'Trailhead' started by Mikie, Jun 21, 2016.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikie

Mikie Admin/iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mikie Watson
    Current Bike:
    Ibis DV9 / SC Hightower
    imtbtrails makes it easy to submit a thorough and detailed Trailhead invite with its new Trailhead invite form. Just follow the Supah easy instructions...
    1. The "Post New Thread" button is now "Create New Ride Invite", click it.
    2. An Invite Form pops up, fill it out.
    3. MAKE SURE THAT THE FIRST QUESTION IS THE NAME OF YOUR NEW POST, I SUGGEST ADDING THE DATE AS WELL. For example: SART 6/25/16, or Golden Eagle Trail - 6/25 <--Naturally, use the date you are going to ride :rolleyes:...
    4. Fill out every question. If you don't know the answer, just give it your best shot. Some questions "require"an answer, I have attached a helpful reminder to those to prevent posting with missing info, Like "Meet Time", You gotta have that stuff! o_O:)
    5. Currently, if you cut and paste a link to a previous Ride Report it does not become a link after you hit submit. It does however become a link if you hit edit and save after you posted it. Bummer! Working it...
    6. If I left stuff out or you think it could better, don't hesitate to contact me!
    7. Let me know if you do not have access or permission to the ride invite form (You must be a member and logged on).
    Mikie
    imtbtrails

UPSed, Fueledbyex8, PATKOUG and 9 others like this.