The Truth Hurts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hill^billy, Jun 3, 2018.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. mountaingirl sara

mountaingirl sara iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Sara
    Current Bike:
    Ibis Ripley
    Agreed! I’ve been riding since “08, there was almost no one on GE back then...EVER! Now with the ebikes I’m afraid we’ll see even more bikes on our trails. I can be a little possessive of my local trails, esp the SOT, I don’t mind sharing, but I don’t want a freeway in my backyard either.

Old&InTheWay, tick, pperrelle and 8 others like this.
  2. herzalot

herzalot iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    2020 Revel Rail,Yeti SB 130 LR
    Yeah, we definitely need to grow that sport! Not enough people out there on weekends. It's lonely and scary! :bang:

Of course, surfing has had e-bikes for a while now too (SUP homies?). Not a fair comparison in some ways (still human powered), but apt in others (can catch waves much easier and earlier on a 150 liter board - 5 times the volume of a surfboard - plus a paddle, leaving actual surfers angrily waiting for the next wave.)

3. Runs with Scissors

Runs with Scissors iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mark Whitaker
    Current Bike:
    Giant XTC with pedals
    The Perfect Cycling Trail (SOT) isn't really supposed to be openly discussed as a biking thingamajig, y'know. o_O

4. mountaingirl sara

Name:
    Sara
    Current Bike:
    Ibis Ripley
    Good point, I don’t typically talk about riding SOT. I do RUN on the SOT tho several times a wk all year, and only ride it off (through hiking) season :whistling: I’m glad to know that the imbtrails people feel the same about protecting that trail:thumbsup:
    GN:sleep:

5. mountaingirl sara

Name:
    Sara
    Current Bike:
    Ibis Ripley
    I’ll take the SUP cheat, I cant surf for beans....My daughter surfs while I make a fool of myself:unsure:

Cyclotourist and herzalot like this.