Steel 29er frame w/ sliding dropouts, carbon fork, wheels/tires

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by AKAlan, Dec 29, 2015.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. AKAlan

AKAlan Member

Name:
    AKA:Alan
    I went and bought a new frame and the old one has to go, everything listed here is 29er. It's a Civilian Luddite 19"/large, the fork shown on the site is not the one they ended up spec'ing on it. They only made/sold these in 2013 on the Competitive Cyclist website. Cro-mo frame with sliding dropouts for SS fun, I also have a der. hanger dropout and it has cable guides so it can be geared as well. The fork is full carbon, standard quick release, and has a compression plug installed. I'd like to sell the frame and fork together along with the headset and seatpost collar. The top section of the headset is pretty scratched up from pulling it off (purely superficial), it was a really tight fit but that's been remedied now. The frame has some scratches and dings as well as some cable rub in the paint but no dents in the metal, the fork also has a few superficial scratches. Asking $200 for the frameset.

I'm also selling the wheelset that came with the bike. They're WTB Speed Disc rims on Quando hubs, straight gauge spokes. I replaced these after a few months so the mileage is pretty low, I'd guess around 100-150 miles. No dings or flat spots. $100.

I also have the tires the bike came with, Kenda Nevegal wire bead. The tires were total overkill for the trails I was riding when I bought the bike (Atlanta area) and were swapped out almost immediately. They probably have about 10 miles on them at the most. $20 for the pair or if you buy the frameset or wheels I'll throw them in if you want them.

I'm in the Valley Village/Studio City area near the 170/134/101 interchange in the SFV. If you want everything, it's yours for $250.

6qgMD5a.jpg

YRC49ly.jpg

FOEXGKr.jpg

JYk0Iv9.jpg

R5GRwCi.jpg

duMyHIr.jpg

BkCBQiT.jpg

Erbvnl0.jpg

Faust29 likes this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?