Saturday Morning Coastal Cruise

Discussion in 'Trailhead' started by mtnbikej, Jun 23, 2017.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

Added to Calendar: 06-24-17
  1. herzalot

herzalot iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    2020 Revel Rail,Yeti SB 130 LR
    Good to meet you too, Noel! Thanks for calling out.

@MattB and I ran across no chillen's yesterday in LCWP or Aliso. I think there was a large group with the Laguna Canyon Riders that @Faust29 and @mtnbikej encountered on their way bak to Quail. I agree - good to see them outside doing something real rather than video screens.

MattB, Cornholio, Faust29 and 2 others like this.
  2. Faust29

Faust29 Moderator

Name:
    B. Bunny
    Current Bike:
    I gots some bikes.
    The best part was their behavior... Every one gave us the right of way going uphill and called out to the riders behind. I'd bet the guy who almost took us out at mach schnell was not part of their group. The adult who was riding with the kids was at the back of the pack, shepherd style and in control. :thumbsup:

3. herzalot

herzalot iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    I am guessing the shepherd was Facundo Malbran. Seems to be a real good dude, and is completely dedicated to the Laguna Canyon Riders - kids division.

Faust29, Poofighter, MattB and 2 others like this.
  4. scan

scan iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    fran allas
    Current Bike:
    Scott Spark
    PSM! (2017 ride)That's huge @herzalot !!!

5. herzalot

herzalot iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    Since this thread was resurrected... I choked up a little. Noel died on the trail at El Moro about two years ago. Maybe 3 already?

I didn't know him well, but he was very kind and stoked about others' stoke. The world needs more @poofighters, not less.

RIGID, Obsidian, DangerDirtyD and 4 others like this.
  6. bvader

bvader iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Mr. Brown
    I just rode last week with a couple of his friends... We stopped by the site. He is still missed for sure.

RIGID, scan, herzalot and 4 others like this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?