Ritchey Commmando Fat bike large

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by BigSchill, Nov 3, 2017.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

Tags:
  1. BigSchill

BigSchill Newbie with Hope!

Name:
    Michael Schiller
    Regrettably selling my beloved fatbike, a Ritchey Commando. I just don't ride it enough to warrant a place in my 1 car garage with 5 other bikes and a new kayak. Heat treated steel frame, with the famous Ritchey ride.

Built with Sram 9 speed XO twist shifters and X9 rear derailleur. Double ring Sram crankset 36-22. Ritchey WCS trail stem and Salsa Bend 2 bars. Hayes Trail hydraulic disc brakes. Sun Ringle 80mm Mulfut rims on Bontrager hubs with Specialized Ground Control 4" tires. Cassette is a Sram 11-34. saddle is WTB Pure V.

Used on 4-5 overnights in the desert and a dozen or so local rides so very little use. Great for the beach or desert and everywhere in between.

I had Matthews Cycle add some water bottle braze-ons to each fork for extra water storage. I used spray paint to cover the brazed area on the fork.

Includes the Oveja Negra custom frame bag in Multicam. The seat and top tube bag shown on some pics are available for an extra $125

Asking $1200 Local pick up in Carlsbad would be great. I'll deliver it as far North as Ventura for gas money.

pics here on my flickr page https://www.flickr.com/photos/ 37347002@N05/sets/ 72157660480836596 and here https://www.flickr.com/photos/ 37347002@N05/albums/ 72157664983257993

Mike

2. Cyclotourist

Cyclotourist iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    David
    Current Bike:
    Don't fence me in!
    Hope it sells quick/easily, Mike! This is the season for fat-bike fun!

Danmtchl likes this.
  3. BigSchill

BigSchill Newbie with Hope!

Name:
    Michael Schiller
    price drop to $1000 including the framebag. Super fun bike for the desert.