OC Parks Survey

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BurnDawg, Jun 24, 2017.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. BurnDawg

BurnDawg Member

Name:
    Bern
    Not sure if this has been posted yet, but take a few minutes after your ride this weekend to speak up for mountain biking on the trails we all love.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/OCParksCommunitySurvey

If we the mountain bikers don't speak up, then there are plenty of other trail users that will.

DangerDirtyD and MattB like this.
  2. mike

mike iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike O
    Current Bike:
    HT, FS
    TFPU. This link was posted previously here, fyi. :thumbsup:

3. mtnbikej

mtnbikej J-Zilla

Name:
    J
    Current Bike:
    SC Chameleon SS, SC Hightower
    That park survey wasn't very thorough. I did take it, but I felt like it was more centered around places like Irvine Regional Park, and less about the Wilderness Parks.

MattB likes this.
  4. herzalot

herzalot iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    2020 Revel Rail,Yeti SB 130 LR
    I filled it out a while ago, and I think there were questions alluding to trail maintenance. If I recall correctly, I made sure to mention that in no way did I want trail maintenance. Any question that steered that direction, I had to assume I was looking through the eyes of a non-mountain-biking, trail-sanitizing bastard bureaucrat, not a skilled mt. bike trail shaper.

Do not encourage trail maintenance to OC parks. They will do what you ask, in the way that you saw on Barham ridge.

mtnbikej, Obsidian and DangerDirtyD like this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?