Need An X-Small Full Suspension For My Son

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by velorider562, May 4, 2016.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. velorider562

velorider562 Newbie

Name:
    John
    Current Bike:
    Cannondale Scaple
    Time to get a new ride for my son. He's been riding Luge, Meadows, Santiago Oak, and El Moro on a highly custom Trek 24 hard tail. I've been looking on Pink Bike, CL, and Ebay but slim pickings in this size. I'm hoping maybe someone has something sitting in there garage and if poked might just sell it. We'll looking for a XS 14"-15", his 4'8"

I'm hoping for a 27.5 full suspension. If the price is right I would consider a 26er.

We ride often and he been mtb'ing since he was 7. Rest assured the bike will go to a good home and get ridden a lot. I'm hoping to keep it under $1,500.

I have my older 26er S-Work Epic FSR size Large so we can also work out a trade. This bike will be replacing his current bike so if someone is looking for a full Shimano XT 2x9 Trek 24" MTB one will be available very soon.

Mikie and DangerDirtyD like this.
  2. Redman

Redman iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Kevin
    Current Bike:
    SC OG Hightower 29'r
    Cant help you with the fully. But am interested in the tricked out trek. can you msg. pix and details? thx!

Mikie likes this.
  3. velorider562

velorider562 Newbie

Name:
    John
    Current Bike:
    Cannondale Scaple
    I'll post some tonight, I can't sell until I get a replacement.

Mikie likes this.
  4. Albacore

Albacore Member

Name:
    Adam
    Current Bike:
    Transition Bandit 29
    Looking for my son as well. In my LBS recently and saw a Giant Stance 27.5 for $1400. XS and S options. Just an idea. But if you're like me you'll immediately look at parts you want to swap or upgrade.

Mikie likes this.
  5. velorider562

velorider562 Newbie

Name:
    John
    Current Bike:
    Cannondale Scaple

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?