Local Bike Shop Reviews Rules of Engagement - Please Read First

Discussion in 'Local Bike Shop Reviews' started by Mikie, Jun 2, 2016.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikie

Mikie Admin/iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mikie Watson
    Current Bike:
    Ibis DV9 / SC Hightower
    All,
    I have created this Forum per Membership request.
    I think we need to make sure of just a few things.

1) Check if there is already a post on the shop you want to review or comment on. Tag on to it. If none, then start a new Post on that Shop. Give the name and location in the Title.

2) Your goal is to compliment a shop for doing a great job, or having a great service, or a great mechanic, etc.

3) If you have had a bad experience, the goal is to provide positive constructive criticism so the shop can improve it's business.

4) This will not be a "Bash and Trash" Forum. Any posts of that nature will be removed and you will get a warning. Enough warnings and you will get timed out for as long as the Moderator see's fit for you to calm down, or worse, you can and will be banned. (Geez! Mikie is serious about this! :cool:)

5) Any Local Bike Shop will have the opportunity to reply or rebut any issues, but it will not turn into an argument.

6) Love on your Local Bike Shop. This is a tough world to run a business in. Give them some credit that they love the sport enough to live it everyday. Help them grow or get better! :thumbsup:

Note: Check this post from time to time to see if there are any additions to the Rules of Engagement. :)Bike On!

Mikie
    Life is short.... Bike Lots!

2. Fijirob

Fijirob Member

Name:
    Rob
    CORY IS THE OWNER OF OC BIKE GARAGE AND HE IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!!! Great wrench, great guy and a great concept shop. If you haven't tried Cory, give him a shot.

3. Mikie

Mikie Admin/iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mikie Watson
    Current Bike:
    Ibis DV9 / SC Hightower
    This is a Forum...
    What I suggest Folks is to start a Post on a bike shop not here on the Rules of Engagement.
    Then as time goes by add to that post for that bike shop.
    I'll start one to show what I mean.

herzalot, DangerDirtyD and Danmtchl like this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.