imtbtrails Affiliate Program

Discussion in 'Forum Related' started by Mikie, Dec 18, 2016.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. Mikie

Mikie Admin/iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mikie Watson
    Current Bike:
    Ibis DV9 / SC Hightower
    We joined an affiliate program collective.
    They offer a couple hundred online stores you can request affiliation with. I have combed through it several times and have been working it pretty hard. So far I have landed the following affiliations:
    Amazon
    JensonUSA
    Competitive Cyclist
    Five Ten
    Backcountry
    REI
    CycloCamping
    Waiting to be approved by Under Armour.

I placed the links in the right sidebar of the Forum Home page under the rain Doppler. I did that because most people don't actually go to the home page. My goal is not to inundate our family with a bunch of Affiliate Ads and links, but still want to make affiliate discounts available to our members. We just landed Five Ten. And although I can't receive the discounts that you can, I clicked the link and it proved to have what looks to be some sweet deals on Five Ten mountain bike shoes right now.

Like I have said before helping the site pay for itself is a nice burden off my wallet. I could never tell you to click on Google Ads but if you do on accident from time to time....:whistling:?

Anyway, I hope this is a good feature and you guys get some great deals through it!
    Merry Christmas my brothah and Sistahs!

Mikie

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?