I Didn't ride my bike because...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by knucklebuster, Jun 3, 2015.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. knucklebuster

knucklebuster Well-Known Member

Name:
    Dave
    Current Bike:
    Guerrilla Gravity Megatrail
    Spent the last number of days awakening Zed from a 3 year slumber..

[youtube]ONYRBi6vHxQ[/youtube]

[youtube]uecIhuOC9u8[/youtube]

2. Mikie

Mikie Admin/iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mikie Watson
    Current Bike:
    Ibis DV9 / SC Hightower
    Where's the smoke and smell of burnt rubber? ;)
    I'm talking from the Car! Not you thinking about it! :lol:

3. knucklebuster

knucklebuster Well-Known Member

Name:
    Dave
    Current Bike:
    Guerrilla Gravity Megatrail
    haha, I cut that first video short because wife soon said "is it suppossed to be smoking like that?" . Just burning off the crud on the exhaust manifold from reassembly. As for burnt rubber, not likely, it's not a muscle car...maybe could get it to chirp the tires but it would probably explode the clutch. It sure is good to smell hydrocarbons again tho :eek:

4. sir crashalot

sir crashalot iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    gary fishman
    Current Bike:
    2018 banshee rune
  5. jaime

jaime Well-Known Member

Name:
    jaime
    Current Bike:
    '20 YT Jeffsy carbon 27'5
    I didn't ride today because... my ride is getting pampered at jenson's... xt shifters-xt BB-slx cranks-front and rear deraileurs, cassette-chain... I'm going from 3x10 to 2x10.... [emoji57]
    Went for a hike of 2 hrs to my backyard and had a good excersice, saw a couple of bikers going up and some flying down on the fire road some hikers... I dont understand why some people clean after their dog... but leave the plastic bag containing the dog's crap sometimes on the middle of the road or on the side...WTF? at least the Sh!t is going to desintegrate and help the soil but the plastic heating the poo? .....and after that went to make richer the walton family, and while reading an ammo magazine, snapped a couple pics for you guys... guns & bikes ! next time I'm packing my rugger p95 with me.. just in case .

uploadfromtaptalk1433755679828.png

uploadfromtaptalk1433755742133.png

uploadfromtaptalk1433755832813.png

uploadfromtaptalk1433755864537.png

uploadfromtaptalk1433755976630.png

DangerDirtyD likes this.
  6. Mikie

Mikie Admin/iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mikie Watson
    Current Bike:
    Ibis DV9 / SC Hightower
    It is rumored that the hikers with dawgs pick it up on their way back out. I have not seen this as of yet as I am usually long gone by the time they would get back. Let alone the fact that where I ride I RARELY see a hiker and even more rare with deputy dawg...

Mountain Bikes and Guns and Ammo! Kinda gets a feller all warm and fuzzy inside . . . don't it!

gun.and.mtb.JPG

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?