Hiring bi-lingual

Discussion in 'Job Board' started by dstepper, Aug 11, 2015.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. dstepper

dstepper Member

Name:
    Dean Stepper
    Current Bike:
    2014 Turner Czar
    My company in Santa Ana is looking for a Spanish Speaking receptionist. We do court mandated programs for Orange County Superior Courts. Computer, writing skills and people skills very important. Hours 9-5 Monday-Friday part time afternoon help will be considered and maybe preferred. Starting pay about $15 depending on skills. Small office environment. Occasional filling of paperwork at courthouse required and some interactions with OC Sheriffs department downtown Santa Ana. Must clear Orange County probation departments and Orange County Sheriffs Departments background checks. Prior minor arrests OK as long as not currently on probation or parole and truthful on clearance application.

Company website: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dmsprogram.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dmsprogram.com/</a>
    Send resume to me @ dstepper@dmsprogram.com and I will get it to office manager.

Thanks Dean Stepper

Mikie likes this.
  2. Sasquatch9billion

Sasquatch9billion iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    trinidad j. mendez
    Hey, we probably have some mutual clients! Not that we'd ever discuss confidential stuff like that.
    We have some part time staff and interns that might be interested. I've sent them a link.-t.

dstepper and Mikie like this.