Christmas year round at Santa's Village?? WHAAAAT?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by doublewide, Dec 6, 2016.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. doublewide

doublewide iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Mark
    Current Bike:
    Santa Cruz Tallcan
    I heard they reopened Santa's Village up in Lake Arrowhead this year. I also heard the owners are mountain bikers and that they're going to open a bike park this coming year. Not much info on the site regarding the park but I'm hopeful it'll get done! It'd be awesome to have another place to go!

http://skyparksantasvillage.com/bikepark/

driffter33, MrGreedom, Grego and 7 others like this.
  2. Luis

Luis iMTB Addict

Name:
    Luis
    Current Bike:
    La Diabla
    Saw something about that online a few months back. Looks like a little bike park on the perimeter of the property.

Edit: just looked at the site. More details than last time I looked. Looks like a fun family place

MrGreedom, herzalot and doublewide like this.
  3. Ricekrispyota

Ricekrispyota Member

Name:
    Dana Weinberg
    MrGreedom, herzalot and doublewide like this.
  4. Mr.All-is-on

Mr.All-is-on Member

Name:
    Keith
    Current Bike:
    2017 Giant Reign SX
    Hahahahaha....... two guys that are brothers that I work with live down the road from that place. And they are dreading the fact that it's reopening. Because of the traffic and all the inconsiderate drivers that cause traffic jams and accidents on the road. To and from Santa's Village.

doublewide likes this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?