bovinian delight trail gone from south ridge?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by konakc, Oct 6, 2017.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. konakc

konakc iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    kc
    Hey all,
    I was riding Chino hills ...from 4 corners...
    went on bovinian delight trail towards south ridge... Still fun little trail, but after you pass the dip next to the gas pipe and head right where the fork to south ridge... it looks like they covered up the single track with a huge bull dozer... so no more connector to south ridge via a single track... only connects via big loose fireroad... did I just miss the single track? Anyone been out there recently?
    (the section I'm talking about is between 4 corners and south ridge, the nice single track connector opposite raptor ridge entrance)

2. mtnbikej

mtnbikej J-Zilla

Name:
    J
    Current Bike:
    SC Chameleon SS, SC Hightower
    I think you missed it. When I rode it about a month ago they had already graded that road, but the singletrack was still there.

konakc likes this.
  3. herzalot

herzalot iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    2020 Revel Rail,Yeti SB 130 LR
    I am so sorry to hear this... :whistling:

OK, OK, smartassity aside, I am glad a trail that I'll never ride isn't gone. :thumbsup:

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?