Big 5 does not like you or your bike

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mike, Apr 19, 2018.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. mike

mike iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike O
    Current Bike:
    HT, FS
    First and only time a store has flatly refused to allow my bike in the store. Congrats, Tucson Big 5! Wouldn’t be so bad, but their stores have no windows.

To be sure, I tried in Payson. Haha, same unapologetic response! Blah blah liability blah blah...

Meanwhile, Summit Hut and REI gladly want your bike inside. Even Walmart allowed it.

We all know Big 5 may be going the way of Sport Chalet, Authority and the dodo. It’ll be tough to muster sympathy when they do.

2. kioti

kioti iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Jim Jennings
    Current Bike:
    ibis ripley
    Hey @mike, did you happen to stop by the Amerind Museum outside of Tucson? Amazing displays, cool architecture, boulders to die for.. Highly recommended for anyone in the area, especially one traveling old routes under one's own power.

3. HBkites

HBkites Well-Known Member

Name:
    Sharone
    Current Bike:
    Why S7, Revel Rascal, Spark RC
    Big 5 stock is on a roll.
    Up 28% in the last 5 weeks....... I wish I bought more ( I wouldn't hold it for much longer).

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?