Bicycle Johns of Santa Clarita

Discussion in 'Local Bike Shop Reviews' started by Mikie, Jun 2, 2016.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. Mikie

Mikie Admin/iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mikie Watson
    Current Bike:
    Ibis DV9 / SC Hightower
    Bicycle Johns of Santa Clarita is where I bought my Yeti back in 2012.
    I happen to know the owner Mike Grace and he has been awesome to me. We used to race on the same Proflex Team back in the 90's.

I never even considered a Yeti when I walked in his shop, but he had an aluminum ASR5 in my size and said take it home over the weekend, set it up the way you like it, and go ride it.

I did. Rode it at AT up in Acton and totally fell in love. I ordered a Composite 2012. Went and picked it up on NBD and arranged to ride with Hill^billy up in Acton. The bike had Schwalbe tires on it. 500 feet in to my ride the rear tire blew (tubeless). Big ole tear. Ride over. Took it back and showed Mike and he through a new tire on at his expense. Also threw in a Bicycle Johns Jersey which I have worn to rags.

Mike has a high end shop and carries the stuff I would use. He also caters the Road Industry and the kids market really well as well.
    The techs have always been competent and everyone very friendly.

When I broke my rear triangle, Mike went to bat for me and I had a replacement within a week.
    There is no LBS anywhere near me in Frazier Park. But if I need answers or something on the spot. I have gone there. They have always taken care of me.

Big thumbs up to Bicycle Johns in Santa Clarita...

2. Mikie

Mikie Admin/iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mikie Watson
    Current Bike:
    Ibis DV9 / SC Hightower
    Hey Dan!
    I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

Sasquatch9billion likes this.
  3. Danmtchl

Danmtchl iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Dan
    Current Bike:
    2020 Trek Fuel EX 9.7
    Since I work in a shop, I can learn the do's and don'ts of what customers want.

Mikie likes this.