beginner mtb jumps

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by Adrian, Mar 27, 2017.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. I am guessing this photo is inland??? chino??? I would like to find it.

@Faust29 I found the jump lines near me on a 19mile loop I did adventuring 2 weeks ago. you may or may not be referencing those(com tower area). But really I don't know who would hit all those. Maybe 2 or 3 of them, but the others do not have any landings!!!!! and the hill is steep!!!!!

Faust29 likes this.
  2. Faust29

Faust29 Moderator

Name:
    B. Bunny
    Current Bike:
    I gots some bikes.
    I've seen it done... There was a guy on a Specialized DH bike a few weeks ago who ran the whole string.

3. Redman

Redman iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Kevin
    Current Bike:
    SC OG Hightower 29'r

it is not chino. i think it might be hulda crooks? i've seen that photo you posted, in a video a few weeks ago and i thought it was hulda crooks.

4. That's it!!!! I thought hulda crooks was a person!!!!

5. code3

code3 Member

Name:
    Matt
    Current Bike:
    Transition Scout
    This is definitely Hulda Crooks. That trail is a ton of fun, the jump line starts at the end of Scott Canyon that runs all the way back down to the parking lot.

6. Grego

Grego iMTB Addict

Name:
    joe
    Current Bike:
    WFO9
    Sycamore Canyon Riverside has quite a few jumps to learn on. Small, medium, big, pick your poison.
    smbd6.png

Santiago Oaks has a nice little booter at Robbers Peak where my avatar was taken.

7. MrGreedom

MrGreedom Well-Known Member

Name:
    Ryan
    Current Bike:
    BH Lynx6

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?