A-T-C-A Sampler...

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Faust29, Jun 22, 2017.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. Faust29

Faust29 Moderator

Name:
    B. Bunny
    Current Bike:
    I gots some bikes.
    Just a little sample of the A-T-C-A (Alpine, Tire Mountain, Cloverpatch, Alpine) ride I did while in Oregon. Roughly 25 miles, with 23 miles on single track through the forest... After mile 3, I was alone for the rest of the day. In the rain. 34 degrees. Stasis was achieved and maintained. :thumbsup:

My overall favorite moment of the entire ride occurs at about 1:35 when I come around a corner and see the fallen tree and bridge. There is also a waterfall in the background, but it's not visible in the video. I hung out here for probably 15 minutes just taking in the air and the view.

The camera lens is pretty dirty... It was muddy and raining on and off the entire day.

2. doublewide

doublewide iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Mark
    Current Bike:
    Santa Cruz Tallcan
    Place is awesome! We'll be headed up in August for The Study Dirty Race! YEW!!!

3. Faust29

Faust29 Moderator

Name:
    B. Bunny
    Current Bike:
    I gots some bikes.
    I'll be back in September. I think the McKenzie River Trail is next on the list or maybe a ride out to Bend???

UPSed, Danmtchl, Luis and 1 other person like this.
  4. doublewide

doublewide iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Mark
    Current Bike:
    Santa Cruz Tallcan
    I've heard McKenzie is purty, but you can't go wrong with the trails in Bend!

UPSed, Danmtchl, Luis and 1 other person like this.
  5. mtnbikej

mtnbikej J-Zilla

Name:
    J
    Current Bike:
    SC Chameleon SS, SC Hightower
    Looks fun.

Faust29 and Danmtchl like this.
  6. mike

mike iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mike O
    Current Bike:
    HT, FS
    34 degrees, rain, solo, awesome trail. No wait for the answer to "why do I do this again?" :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Faust29 and DangerDirtyD like this.
  7. evdog

evdog iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Evan S
    Thanks for posting! I could really go for some of that greenery right about now.... not sure about the 34 degrees thing though. Although I'd probably take it over the heat we've been having. You can always put more clothing on, but you can only get so nekkid!

mike, mtnbikej and Faust29 like this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?