Yeti SB100

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by muni, May 11, 2018.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. muni

muni Member

Name:
    Mike
    Current Bike:
    17 Yeti SB5
    Hmm I'm really thinking about getting one or the Intense Sniper. My SB5 is great but I'm think either hardtail or very short travel 29ner. Getting rid of my Spec Camber 29. Amazing what Nate Hills can do on the SB100.

2. JordanHMay

JordanHMay Well-Known Member

Name:
    Jordan May
    Current Bike:
    SC Chameleon
    I too like what I see in the new Yeti but $3400 for a frame/shock only (no fork), I’m not seeing that value.

Cyclotourist, Mikie and Danmtchl like this.
  3. muni

muni Member

Name:
    Mike
    Current Bike:
    17 Yeti SB5
    Ahem.. Satan Cruz Blur is $2999 for frame. Ellsworth Truth Convert is $3900 for frame. Give or take a few hundred +-. Just think, hey someone has to support Richie Rude sponsorship.

Cyclotourist, herzalot and Mikie like this.
  4. mtnbikej

mtnbikej J-Zilla

Name:
    J
    Current Bike:
    SC Chameleon SS, SC Hightower
    Who was smoking some serious crack when they decided to come up with that price......I mean who would pay that. Especially considering how tainted their reputation is.

5. Mikie

Mikie Admin/iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mikie Watson
    Current Bike:
    Ibis DV9 / SC Hightower
    Man! That dude riding with him in front was sick. Afraid that trail was a bit over my head. But I would like to try it, and a few nose wheelies. Great vid!

Cyclotourist and herzalot like this.
  6. herzalot

herzalot iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    2020 Revel Rail,Yeti SB 130 LR
    The bike looks waaay too big for the guy in front, especially climbing, but my God can he manhandle the thing! :eek: What a rider!

Mikie and Cyclotourist like this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?