Worldwide Cyclery Southern California Yeti Demo Day!

Discussion in 'Demo Events' started by Mikie, Oct 20, 2017.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?

1. Mikie

Mikie Admin/iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Mikie Watson
    Current Bike:
    Ibis DV9 / SC Hightower
    8309027C-37C1-44BD-ADA5-975C5131D08C.png
    I can tell you first hand these guys run a class act Demo Day. Go ride yourselves some Yeti’s!
    Click HERE for details... https://www.worldwidecyclery.com/pa...324367169&mc_cid=eaba613a67&mc_eid=8934dc0a31

We are excited to announce our upcoming southern California demo day with Yeti Cycles on Saturday, November 11th. Yeti will be bringing their entire fleet of bikes which everyone can come and demo for FREE! We will be meeting at the Los Robles Trail Head from 9AM-3PM. This will be a great opportunity to test out a Yeti if you are planning to purchase or if not, just come out, bring your friends, and ride some awesome Yeti mountain bikes!

Please note that the bikes will go out on a first come, first serve basis. We can't guarantee that you will be able to get on the bike you want right away so we kindly ask that you keep your rides under an hour to give everyone a chance to ride the bike they want :)

Bikes Available to Demo:

SB4.5 - S (1), M (2), L (2), XL (1)

SB5 - S (1), M (1), L (1), XL (1)

SB5 Lunch Ride - M (1), L (1)

SB5+ - M (2), L(2), XL (1)

SB5.5 - M (2), L (2), XL (1)

SB6 - S (1), M (2), L (2), XL (1)

SB5 Beti - XS (1), S (1)

Details:

What: Yeti Cycles/Worldwide Cyclery Demo Day

When: Saturday, November 11th, 9AM-3PM

Where: Los Robles Trail Head, Thousand Oaks, CA, 91361. Directions: Heading on the 101 South - Exit Moorpark Rd and turn right. Head all the way to the end until you see a dirt lot, this will be the meeting point with all of the bikes. Heading on the 101 North, exit Moorpark Rd and turn left. Head all the way to the end until you see a dirt lot, this will be the meeting point with all of the bikes.

Click here for Google Maps

What to bring: Helmet, a photo ID, water, your own pedals if you want, and all of your friends.

YetiDemoDay-1.png

2. herzalot

herzalot iMTB Hooligan

Name:
    Chris
    Current Bike:
    2020 Revel Rail,Yeti SB 130 LR
    I would make that drive, if I were in the market. TFPU!

mike, Mikie and Danmtchl like this.
  3. Danmtchl

Danmtchl iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Dan
    Current Bike:
    2020 Trek Fuel EX 9.7
    We are having one here in Bakersfield also on the 9th.AA34FB22-5D5C-4123-8284-F80D72A6CB24.jpeg

mike, Mikie, Voodoo Tom and 3 others like this.
  4. kioti

kioti iMTB Rockstah

Name:
    Jim Jennings
    Current Bike:
    ibis ripley
    Yeti demo Orange County:

NOV 12
    NEWPORT BEACH, CA
    TIME:
    9AM-3PM
    DEALER:
    Pro Bike Supply
    probikesupply.com

mike, Mikie, Poofighter and 5 others like this.

As a former Amazon Associate I continue to get screwed trying to stay qualified as an Amazon Affiliate. So I quit!

Want to donate to imtbtrails?